Get Traffic

close
PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Monday 12 April 2010

Naruto Chapter 491 Spoiler


Naruto 491 by Saiyaman & Hitsuke

CLICK TO READ SPOILER SCRIPT
Chapter 491: A hint of suspicion[Scene shows Anko and her team of Jounin]Anko: We must let Konoha know immediately about this location. We need backup to thwart whatever they must be planning.Jounin 1: I’m on it! [Disappears]Jounin 2: Captain, I along with Tokuma I shall back you up according to your instructions.Tokuma: !Anko: What is it….?Tokuma: There’s some sort of…..coffin which recently collapsed to the ground!Anko: [thinking] It can’t be!!! So that explains all the dead bodies! [speaks] Is there anyone inside it?Tokuma: Umm….it’s empty…Anko: …Jounin 2: What shall we do Captain? Investigate the area around us or follow them?Anko: [in deep thought] I cannot believe that you have gone to such extreme lengths Yakushi Kabuto. I cannot let you escape now.Tokuma: Captain?Anko: Huh? Oh….yes. You both go and bring back any evidence on the ground. As for me…..I’m going to follow them.Jounin 2: Captain!! It isn’t safe! If that masked man turns out to be the real deal then you won’t return-Anko: Enough! Get going! I’m assigning you a A-Rank mission right now. Scatter!Tokuma: As you say…but please do send out a signal if you need us Captain. [nods to the Jounin and they start heading towards the sides]Anko: [looks forward and steels herself] You will never use that jutsu again Kabuto. I will make sure you are brought down eventually![Scene switches to Raikage’s location]Raikagae: Darui! Send a message to all the villages. We need to begin discussing battle plans. Everyone else is dismissed! [looks at his brother who nods his head at nothing in particular and writes in his book]Killerbee: [in thought] Maybe I should compose something about my newly acquired sword? Nah that’s gonna be a pain in the drain…Let’s see…![Looks up to see the Raikage face to face and almost falls out of his chair]Killerbee: [closes and hides his book hastily] Hey bro! Haha why aren’t yo rapp-I mean speakin’ over there? [looks in the room and is startled to see that everyone has left already]Raikage: Bee….the meeting got over long back. I wish you paid attention but [sighs] I suppose having you seated in one place is sufficient for now.Killerbee: Oh [flashes a toothy smile]Kisame: [inside Samehada] Drat! Will that Raikage never leave this guy alone? Just when I thought about finishing what I was up to…..wait! What was that?Raikage:…….that you will teach it to him.Killerbee: [nods sleepily]Raikage: [gets angry and punches Killerbee in the face] DID you hear me? I said I’ll take you to meet the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki in Konoha very soon. Now will you please quit spacing out and listen to me?Killerbee: The last one? Why?Raikage: [shakes his head in despair] Bee….don’t be so dense. You and he are the reason why this war is fought. We will need to check on both of you to ensure that you don’t run away doing something stupid.Killerbee: Hey! That’s so not fair bro! Yo-Raikage: [raises his hand] There’s something else. I heard that the Kyuubi boy defeated the leader of Akatsuki. But it seems that he loses control when he goes into uhh….Killerbee: Number eight?Raikage: Seems to be. So you better watch your back around him just in case. The Kyuubi isn’t a peace lover and you might find yourself in a battle before you know it.Killerbee: [Raises his hands in a gesture] Oooh yeah! That sounds fun! It’s time for Killerbee-sama to teach some manners to the beast Yo![Inner Hachibi voice: I would not be happy about this if I were you…..Oh boy….]Raikage: [smiles and thinks] Well I suppose we might be able to control these two after all [speaks] Alright Bee get ready! You will leave for Konoha as soon as possible.Kisame: [inside Samehada] Heh heh! I thought I was going to get a great meal out of the eight tails but the main course seems to be more amazing with the kyuubi thrown in as well. We shall have them soon Samehada![Scene switches to Kabuto and Tobi]Madara: Kabuto, you will operate from your own base and will come whenever I call you.Kabuto: How touching…I expected nothing less. Now…what are those calculations you were talking about?Madara: It’s not much. To implement my Moon’s Eye plan, I need the Hachibi and Kyuubi secured.Kabuto: Moon’s what? Come again? I thought you had a better plan than some childish dreams….Madara.Madara: My plan involves the resurrection of the ten tailed beast, the Juubi. For that I have seven beasts as of now.Kabuto: My..my, you do seem to have a fine collection.Madara: [looks back] I suppose you know the penalty in case you decide to….have some fun and run off?Kabuto: [looking bored] Sure….I die. So what do you intending now?Madara: [thinks] A far stranger man than Orochimaru [speaks] If you prove yourself to be trustworthy, I might just handover a tailed beast’s chakra to you….temporarily.Kabuto: How nice of you. So what would we do first then?Madara: We need to scatter the villages and break their alliance. A little chaos is in order don’t you think?Kabuto: Sure no problem [keeps following Madara and thinks smiling to himself] Come…Anko. Let’s see what pretty tricks you have up your sleeve. Konoha and Madara….this is going to be so much fun.[END OF CHAPTER]By: Hitsuke

No comments:

Post a Comment